A Private Bank in the West End requires a Deputy Head of Global PMO to support their Change Delivery team.
You will provide direct support to the Head of Global PMO on all activities and actively contribute towards the PMO Target Operating Model implementation. In addition you will be expected to ensure continuity of day to day PMO deliverables, liaise with and manage key senior stakeholders (Global and Regional COOs, Global Heads of Software and Change Delivery Teams etc.), undertake and provide portfolio management and reporting and take responsibility for benefits identification, tracking and reporting.
To apply for this role it is essential you have the following skill set:
- Proven Senior PMO experience within an Investment Banking environment
- Excellent knowledge of demand and portfolio management
- Excellent knowledge of benefits lifecycle ( collation, tracking and realisation)
- Excellent knowledge of business case development and analysis
- Proven experience of working and operating at senior level within a demaning PMO CTB environment
- Proven skills in Planning and Forecasting
- Excellent knowledge of Excel/Powerpoint/Vision for creation of templates and processes
- Positive can do attitide with flexibility to work extended hours to meet required deadlines
- Excellent planning, time management and organisation skills
- Excellent knowldege of Project Management and Project lifecyle
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
This is an immediate requirement and candidates are encouraged to send their CV without delay. Please contact Daniel Jordan at Advantage Professional on 020 7886 7188 if you require further information.
Advantage Professional is a leading international recruitment consultancy.
Job Type : Contract/Temp
Location : City of London, East London, North London, North West London, South East London, South West London, West End, West London, London
Salary : £450 - £500 p/day
Date Advertised : 31 Oct 2012
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.