Finance Manager - Hedge Fund
£50,000 - £100,000 + excellent bonus + benefits
Who they are
They manage over $3billion of client monies and are a highly successful, dynamic multi-manager alternative investment fund, going from strength to strength.
You will be part of a small team. The role will involve:
* Assisting the FD on financial control and reporting matters
* Monitoring investments and controlling and co-ordinating the provision of financial information on investment
* Responding to and writing institutional presentations
* Other tasks of non investment administration, including controlling share claiming, management company accounts and similar tasks
* Liaising with auditors and other service providers
* Special projects
The role has considerable potential to get very involved with the business. It is quite possible that there would be very large percentages increases in remuneration in the next few years. The character of the person is critical as this role could transition into a right hand man role.
Who they are looking for
* You must be qualified aca WITH 1 - 10 years PQE
* You must have a strong academic background including a minimum 2:1 degree from a good university
* You must have previous financial services experience
* You must be financially literate and have a good accountancy knowledge
* You must be able to work in a small team
Job Type : Permanent
Location : City of London, East London, North London, North West London, South East London, South West London, West End, West London, London
Salary : £50k - £100k pa + Excellent Bonus + Benefits
Date Advertised : 10 Apr 2012
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.