Major Global Consultancy Firm is seeking Candidates with Regulatory Risk and Compliance Experience (Senior Associate and Manager Level)
Location - Multiple Locations - Los Angeles CA, San Fran CA, Chicago IL, New York NY, McLean VA
Salary : Up to $160k base salary (plus benefits and bonus) - depending on experience
This Top International consultancy is currently seeking Candidates with experience in Regulatory Risk and Compliance to join their Financial Services arm as Industry consultants.
They are looking to bring on Senior Associates (with at least 4 years of experience) or Managers (with at least 7 years of experience) for a salary of up to $150k base, plus extensive benefits and bonus.
In this role you will get the experience to work at major institutions including global universal banks, investment banks, regional banks, insurance companies, asset managers and hedge funds. Not only this, but you will be at the forefront of the industry with regards to techniques, systems, regulations and economic trends.
Rather than being possibly pigeon holed in your current role you will get the opportunity to push your projects in the direction that best suits your skills and interests, allowing you to develop in the best way possible.
Have a look through the skill sets they're looking for below and if you feel you can bring these strengths to a Major Institution apply
Demonstrates proven knowledge of, and success conducting for clients, enterprise risk management program development, including:
- Monitoring and reporting risk, risk assessments and prioritizations
- Assisting with facilitating the definition of an organization's risk appetite and tolerance in alignment with their organization's strategy
- Designing sustainable risk management and compliance processes and structures, including governance and oversight, standards and processes, tools and technology, metrics and reporting.
- Assisting clients with achieving a competitive advantage by managing risk and compliance in a streamlined manner and creating greater resilience to risk.
- Assisting with the structuring of an engagement and providing guidance to staff in the performance of risk and compliance engagements.
- An obtained Masters of Business Administration and studied academic concentrations in Accounting, Finance or Economics are preferred.
Demonstrates extensive proven abilities and success with assessing the effectiveness and efficiency of risk and compliance programs, including:
- Considering leading standards (e.g. COSO, ERM), regulatory requirements and supervisory expectations.
- Designing and implementing data classification and mapping models based on regulatory and business requirements, including providing requisite dashboards and reporting.
Demonstrates extensive proven abilities and success with identifying and addressing client needs:
- Building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement;
- Communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections;
- Preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : New York
Salary : Up to $160k base salary (plus benefits and bonus)
Date Advertised : 07 Dec 2012
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.