DEPARTMENT: Revenue Services - Business Data
JOB TITLE: Global Head of Business Data
Manage multi-assets static data teams in London, Paris, Chicago and Hong Kong. The teams maintain static data over a wide range of systems covering listed derivatives, securities, FX and OTC derivatives in liaison with the various operational departments. The departments under the manager's control will:
* Open and maintain client and house accounts in Newedge's books and record systems.
* Input, verify and maintain commission and interest rate schedules
* Set up and maintain product static
* Set up and maintain exchange fees
* Ensure static data set ups are performed to comply with regulatory reporting requirements
* Maintain controls on static data to ensure integrity of data
* Assist with the regular review of client data within all systems in liaison with customer support
* Provide detailed management information.
* Participate and lead projects and initiatives and ensure that the static data requirements are met
The post holder will need to:
* Design and implement automatic data controls
* Sponsor key Business Data projects including harmonisation of all operations systems
* Ensure that the departments are adequately and appropriately staffed
* Instil a Global mentality throughout the team
* Define goals and delegate responsibility to their regional managers
* Conduct performance appraisals for their regional managers
* Ensure that procedures are in place and up to date and in line with local and global practices
* Represent global Business Data function in key areas and projects as outlined by Global Head of Revenue Services
* Encourage initiative
* Create and maintain a supportive working environment
* Develop and coach team
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Solid experience within the brokerage industry including experience at a managerial level
- Strong operational/technical/project management background
- Strong control skills
- Strong Process Re-engineering skills
- Ability to work within a multi culture diverse demanding environment
POSITION WITHIN HIERARCHY:
Reporting to Global Head of Revenue Services
Newedge is a leading force in global multi-asset brokerage with a world-leading position in the execution and clearing of listed derivative products. Newedge offers access to more than 85 markets and has a presence in 23 locations across 17 countries.
Newedge offers a full range of execution and clearing services covering options and futures contracts for financial products and commodities, as well as for money market instruments, bonds, FX, equities and commodities on OTC markets. Newedge also provides a range of value added services including prime brokerage, asset financing, electronic trading and order routing, cross margining, and the centralized reporting of client portfolios.
Supported by two top tier rated shareholders, Société Générale and Crédit Agricole CIB, Newedge is independently run and regulated.
Newedge is an equal opportunity employer. For more information about Newedge, visit [URL removed]
Job Type : Permanent
Location : London
Salary : 80000 - 100000
Date Advertised : 13 Apr 2012
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.