* Manage the implementation of the financial reporting project for the Global Equities financial control team.
* Prepare extensive project plans to ensure the financial control team apply a structured approach through the delivery of this project.
* Produce high quality PowerPoint presentations to provide comprehensive updates to stakeholders.
* Attend workshops on behalf of Global Equities financial control and raise issues to the relevant project teams.
* Review impact of proposed changes on existing run the bank processes and develop a remediation plan to reduce migration risk.
* Co-ordinate user acceptance testing across the global product control team.
* Take a hands on approach to sourcing data, completing required analysis, producing detailed findings and raising issues.
* Assist with the production of detailed process flows to support impact analysis.
* Strong project management skills.
* Ideally an accountant qualification.
* Strong background in Investment Banking (5+ years experience).
* Proven ability to manage Financial Reporting projects.
* Ability to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the front to back accounting processes within the Investment Bank.
* Detail knowledge of Derivatives, Securities, and FX.
* Excellent IT skills; proficient using project management programmes, PowerPoint and Visio.
* Undergraduate degree or equivalent.
Job Type : Contract/Temp
Location : City of London, East London, North London, North West London, South East London, South West London, West End, West London, London
Salary : £500 p/day
Date Advertised : 13 Apr 2012
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.