Senior Compliance Manager / Financial Planning / IFA
A well-established financial services firm require a senior manager in compliance, handling compliance activities across financial planning and investments business.
This is a fantastic role, with visibility across the business covering all areas of compliance with a dynamic, versatile team. Excellent exposure and company progression.
* Overall responsibility for compliance issues in relation to Financial Planning
* Implementation of Compliance strategy as directed by the Compliance Director
* Deputise for the Compliance Director when required
* Speak concisely, effectively and coherently to all internal clients and external contact
* Strong communication and consultation skills
* Keep business and regulated advisers abreast of regulatory developments and changes
* Motivate individuals to meet established goals through effective team management and performance management
* Build effective working relationships at all levels of the organisation and gain credibility for self and the Compliance function
* Assist with compliance training and advice to colleagues.
Brilliant opportunity to build a career with a growing company
£80k-£85k basic + Benefits and Bonus.
* Several years' compliance experience at a senior level
* A proven background in financial planning or private client wealth management
* Ideally some investment management experience
* Excellent handbook knowledge, notably COBS and COLL.
* Gravitas with excellent communication skills
Please apply for a detailed brief and meeting.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : London
Salary : £80k-£85k basic
Date Advertised : 29 Oct 2012
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.