A leading independent Real Estate Investment business, specialising in commercial property across the UK and continental Europe are currently looking to recruit a Senior Fund Accountant to join the successful finance team based in London.
This Senior Fund Accountant will be responsible for a wide variety of duties including;
- Preparation of year-end financial statement
- Preparation if quarterly consolidated management accounts
- Prepare performance related reports
- Full ownership of fund reporting
- Estimate NAV for investor reporting
- Management of junior fund accountant acting as assistant and possibly one other
This Senior Fund Accountant role would suit an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant who must have real estate experience.
If you feel you have the necessary experience working within fund accounting and the real estate sector please apply.
Job Type : Contract/Temp
Location : City of London
Salary : £280 - £380 p/day
Date Advertised : 12 Sep 2012
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.